- Location: Adelaide.
- Suitable for: All plant types.
- Key features:
- Phenospex gravimetric watering system in greenhouse
- Pot capacity up to 12kg
- Individual watering and monitoring of 168 plants
- Supplemental LED lighting
- For more information contact us by e-mail or on +61 8 8313 1137.
The Molecular Marker Lab, also located in The Plant Genomics Centre at the Waite Campus, has a SNPline system from LGC Genomics.
The SNPline allows high throughput genotyping of single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNP) and insertions/deletions (InDels) using KASPTM technology. KASP TM is a scalable, cost effective and accurate genotyping method, and with the SNPline we can generate up to 30,000 datapoints per day.
For more information, view a demonstration here.